Information we collect online
Browsing Information; Cookies
How we use your information
AMSALE uses personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered (for example to respond to an email, or to provide you with information you have requested);
- to improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site;
- to understand your needs and preferences;
- to develop, market, sell or provide products and services;
- to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
- to manage and develop our business and operations;
- to detect and protect AMSALE and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
- as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions; and
- if you submit a resume online, we may use the information you provide solely for the purpose of evaluating you as a candidate for employment and to contact you about prospective employment.
In order to serve you better, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information you provide to us in other ways, such as in our retail stores, and with information from third parties including demographic or public information.
How we may share your information
Managing your personal information
To allow us to serve you better we encourage you to regularly review and update your personal information.
You may obtain upon request a summary of the personal information on record with AMSALE. You also may request that AMSALE correct any such personal information about you, remove such information from its marketing databases, or dispose of any or all personal information about you.
AMSALE Customer Service
318 West 39th Street
New York, New York, 10018
1-888-AMSALE-1 or 1-212-971-0170
M-F 9:30 am – 5 pm EST
When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your exact email address, name, mailing address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly. Following any of these requests, some of your personal information may be retained for a period of time; for example, to process a pending transaction you have made through the Site, to follow-up on a request, resolve a dispute, or for similar reasons. Some personal information also may continue to be stored on “back up” files for financial, legal or technical reasons. If you do not wish to receive email from AMSALE in the future, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our email list.
You can also unsubscribe from AMSALE emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that you have received from AMSALE that contains such link.
Updating this policy; notices
This policy is effective February 18, 2008.